After all the countless Photoshopped pictures of myself.....
... I present the first un-touched photo of myself, along with a startling secret.....
http://baimun.home.comcast.net/hw-kobe2.jpg
... Baimun is a black man.
Printable View
After all the countless Photoshopped pictures of myself.....
... I present the first un-touched photo of myself, along with a startling secret.....
http://baimun.home.comcast.net/hw-kobe2.jpg
... Baimun is a black man.
... tsk ... swedes ... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Nice tan ! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
for the record, o do want gleasons body. he is a sexay beeeee-yotch!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">damn you look scary in that pic!!Quote:
Originally posted by Quikman Easterling Captain:
Say hello to my little friend that gives all ppl 900 new friends per minute [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SADjAgwWIyuakI7hJP6WV3DCH0BAOWnzzraNT2B*nzpIaJyNc QdFwEGHzUrXJNMfjNJwS!UPt*bas3c4LPFxq46WHT1bSGY9qr9 pPVAGkQ4zAAAAynJbAg/Marcus7.jpg?dc=4675425465744695927[/img]
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Quikman Easterling Captain
We have 3 world cups
We have Ferrari
We have it all, from looks, culture, style, food, women, history, Empires, you name it!
So you can keep that stolen 1-1! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Haha! There's only one way to settle this!
...A fight to the death!
Quickman! Chosen one! ...Proceed! [img]wink.gif[/img]
5 canadian $ on Quickman. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll take that bet! [img]eek.gif[/img] YOU'RE ON!!! [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by grail:
5 canadian $ on Quickman. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*starts "Chosen one" chant*
*bring a "go quickman" banner*
*set of the pyro for quickman entrance*
Ok I think where set. come on guys let's get it on!